Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp Pesto Sauce
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- ¼ cup goat cheese, at room temperature
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup radish
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts
- In a large bowl, lightly mash the chickpeas with the pesto sauce.
- Assemble the sandwich by spreading a layer of goat cheese on a piece of sourdough. Add a layer of the smashed chickpeas. Top with the cucumbers, radishes, sprouts, and another slice of bread. Repeat until all of the sandwiches are assembled.
- Serve immediately or store the smashed chickpea mixture in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 609Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 1330mgCarbohydrates: 98gFiber: 11gSugar: 12gProtein: 27g