Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 5 minutes
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- To make the sauce, in the bowl of a food processor, add the Asian pear, soy sauce, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Set it aside.
Arrange the beef in the slow cooker. Pour the sauce over the beef. Cook, covered, on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Once the beef is tender, using two forks, shred the beef.
- Serve immediately topped with the cilantro, green onions, and sesame seeds. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 539mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 32g