Shrimp Salad with Chili Lime Vinaigrette
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
For the Chili Lime Vinaigrette:
- 2 red Thai chili, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juice
For the shrimp:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6 cups mixed greens, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set it aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and season it with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until they are pink and opaque, about 5 minutes. Set them aside.
- Arrange the salad ingredinets on a large serving dish. Top with the shrimp and dress with the Chili Lime Vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply