Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 12 round rice paper wrappers
- 1 lb cooked peeled shrimp
- ½ English cucumber, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce, for serving
- Soak the rice paper rounds, one at a time, in tepid water for 15 to 20 seconds. Lay it flat on a cutting board.
- In the centre of the lower third of the wrapper, place a few pieces of each vegetable. Top with the shrimp and cilantro and begin to wrap. Start by wrapping the bottom of the rice paper over the filling and tuck in the filling as you roll to about halfway up the wrap. Fold the sides of the rice paper toward the centre of the roll and continue to roll upward.
- Serve immediately with the sweet chili sauce or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container with a damp towel for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 239mgSodium: 1093mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 30g