Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 6 cups bibb lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 1 lb cooked peeled shrimp
- 1 cup corn kernels
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, shallot, and basil.
- Arrange the lettuce on a large serving dish. Top it with the red bell pepper, cucumber, shrimp, and corn.
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 239mgSodium: 1081mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 29g