Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- ¼ cup tamari
- 2 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, sweet Thai chili sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, snap peas, bell pepper, chicken, and two-thirds of the sauce. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Transfer the mixture onto the baking sheet. Bake until vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through, between 20 and 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with green onion and sesame seeds or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.