Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce, (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, honey, sriracha, garlic and ginger.
- Place salmon in a large zipper bag and cover with marinade. Allow salmon to marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place salmon fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and spoon the remaining marinade over top. Sprinkle each fillet with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.