Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 6 red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Transfer them onto a the baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes until they have softened, about 30 minutes, tossing once during the cooking process. After 30 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven and season with apple cider vinegar and rosemary. Return them to oven and continue to roast until the potatoes are cooked through and golden brown, another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g