Salsa Verde Salmon Tacos
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 16 oz fresh salmon
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup red cabbage, for serving
- 1 avocado, sliced for serving
- ¼ cup prepared salsa verde, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the salmon on the baking sheet. Drizzle the oil over the salmon and season it with the chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake until the salmon is firm and flakes easily with a fork, between 12 and 15 minutes. Remove the salmon from the oven and flake it with a fork.
- To assemble the tacos, arrange some red cabbage on each tortilla and top it with the flaked salmon, avocado, and salsa verde.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply