Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 4 chicken legs, divided into thighs and drumstickss
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 shallots, peeled and halved
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 3 fresh rosemaries
- 3 fresh thymes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large baking dish distribute the butter, shallots, garlic cloves, rosemary, and thyme evenly. Place the baking dish in oven for 3-5 minutes or until butter melts completely and the garlic is fragrant. Take baking dish out of the oven and dredge chicken pieces in the butter until they are well coated on all sides. Arrange chicken in a single layer and season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F, about 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.