High impact ingredients like roasted red peppers, Kalamata olives, fire-roasted tomatoes, and lots of garlic make this low-carb Mediterranean-inspired dish a must-taste.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink and begins to brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until it becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the marinated artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, and Kalamata olives. Add the fire-roasted tomatoes, Greek seasoning, and kale. Continue to cook, stirring, until the kale is heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 1870mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 21g