Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Pesto Sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season the potatoes with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bake until they are golden, about 35 to 40 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- While the potatoes are roasting, arrange the tomatoes on a baking sheet. Toss them with the remaining oil, the red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Bake them until they are wrinkled and have reduced in size, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes and tomatoes with the pesto.
- Serve immediately topped with the parsley.