Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 6 red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes, flipping twice during cooking, until they are tender and golden brown, about 35 minutes. Finish with the fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.