Roasted Peppers, Corn & Pineapple
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cups pineapple
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a large nonstick baking sheet, combine the red peppers, corn, red onion, and pineapple. Toss with the coconut oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until the vegetables have softened and are slightly caramelized, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply