Roasted Peach Parfaits
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 3 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped roasted almonds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small baking dish, arrange the peaches in a single layer. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the cinnamon. Bake until the peaches begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool.
- In a mason jar, layer the peach mixture with half of the yogurt and top with some almonds. Repeat the layers. Finish with another sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Leave a Reply