Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet. Toss the cauliflower in the oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bake the cauliflower until it is golden and tender, about 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- To assemble the burrito bowls, divide the rice between 4 serving bowls. Top with the beans, corn, tomatoes, cauliflower, and avocado. Top with the red onion and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with fresh lime wedges or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 449Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 518mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 20gSugar: 7gProtein: 17g