Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 6 red potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam or boil the potatoes until they are fork tender but not mushy. Run them under cold water to stop the cooking process. Transfer them to a large bowl and set them aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and Dijon mustard.
- Toss the potatoes with the dressing, green onions, dill, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.