Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 4 chicken legs, separated into drumsticks and thighs
- 6 red potatoes, chopped
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp ranch seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange chicken, potatoes and carrots on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with the ranch seasoning. Store the remaining seasoning for later use.
- Bake until the vegetables are tender and the chicken has reached an internal temperature at least 165°F, about 45 to 50 minutes. Broil for the last 2 minutes of cooking to get a nice crispy skin.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 728Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 266mgSodium: 701mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 7gSugar: 7gProtein: 58g