Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup red cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- ¼ English cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 radish, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Assemble the salad by arranging all of the vegetables in a serving dish and topping with dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.