Rainbow Chickpea Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into small florets
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to allow the flavors to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply