Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 357°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice until they are well combined. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, applesauce, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs until they are well combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly. Fold in the pecans. Scoop the batter into the muffin tin.Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 11gProtein: 5g