Protein-Packed Salad In A Jar
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ½ 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red potato, diced and steamed until tender
- 1 large egg, boiled and diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ lb green beans, halved and steamed
- In a large mason jar layer all of the ingredients starting with the dressing on the bottom of the jar.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. To enjoy, simply shake the salad until it well dressed and then either eat it straight from the jar or transfer it to a bowl before enjoying.
Leave a Reply