Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 5 cups arugula
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 6 slices prosciutto
- ½ cup cantaloupe, scooped into balls
- ½ cup honeydew melon, scooped into balls
- ½ cup baby bocconcini cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. Transfer it into a serving dish.
- Top the arugula with the prosciutto, cantaloupe, honeydew, and bocconcini cheese.
- Serve immediately topped with the basil and mint.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 587Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 2850mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 39g