Pomegranate Overnight Oatmeal
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp honey
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or any airtight container. Shake thoroughly to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold from the refrigerator or heat in the microwave (without the lid), or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply