Philly Steak Skewers
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 12 oz sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup white button mushrooms
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss the steak with the oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and horseradish. Allow it to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Build the skewers by alternating between the steak, mushrooms, green pepper, and red onion.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the skewers on all sides until they are golden and the beef is cooked to your liking, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once cooked, brush the skewers with the steak sauce and cook for another minute.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply