Pesto Chicken Salad
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup Pesto Sauce
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the pesto sauce.
- Arrange the arugula on a large serving dish. Top it with the tomatoes, chicken, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges or store in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 22g
Leave a Reply