Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ½ cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp Pesto Sauce
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- In a small bowl, mix the chicken with the pesto sauce.
- Place the tortilla in a large frying pan. Layer with half of the mozzarella cheese, chicken pesto mixture, and roasted red peppers. Top with the other half of the cheese and finally, the second tortilla. Cook over medium-high heat until the cheese begins to melt, about 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully flip the quesadilla and cook for an additional minute on the other side.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.