Prep Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 25 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup peach preserves
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peach preserves, balsamic vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Set half of the mixture aside. Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken. Refrigerate the chicken for at least 1 hour before grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Arrange the chicken on the grill and cook on one side until it releases easily from the grill, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip the chicken and grill on the other side until it is golden and has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF. Remove the chicken from the grill and brush it with the reserved peach preserve mixture.
- To make this grilled chicken even better, try serving it with grilled peaches.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.