Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup baby bocconcini cheese, halved
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set it aside.
- Arrange the mixed greens in a serving dish and top with the peaches, prosciutto, and bocconcini cheese. Dress with balsamic vinaigrette just before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 373Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 2024mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 29g