Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ½ cup raspberry jelly
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, sugar and baking powder.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, banana, milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin tin and swirl in a spoonful of jelly into each muffin.
- Bake the muffins until the eggs have set and the tops are golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediatley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.