Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- ¾ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup dried mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar over medium-low heat. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oats and mix well. Add the peanuts and mix again. Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and dollop the jam over granola. Bake until it is golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Once the granola is golden and crisp, remove from oven and allow to cool completely before stirring in the dried fruit.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.