Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper until it’s well coated. Transfer the cauliflower onto the baking sheet. Bake until the cauliflower is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss with the Parmesan cheese and parsley. Return the cauliflower to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.