Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 whole turkey breast
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the turkey with the olive oil and season generously with the dried herb mixture.
- Bake the for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350ºF. Contine to roast until the turkey is golden and has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF, about an hour.
- Allow the turkey to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g