Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Toss the broccoli florets in the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper until well coated. Transfer it onto the baking sheet. Bake until the broccoli is fork tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the lemon zest, lemon juice and freshly grated Parmesan or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.