Oven-Kissed Asparagus with Lemon Butter
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ lemon, zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the asparagus in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus on the baking sheet. Bake until the asparagus is bright green, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime whipthe butter with the lemon zest.
- Serve the asparagus immediately topped with the lemon butter or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply