Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for 15 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 orange, zest
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Roll the dough out into 1 inch balls.
- Energy bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week or frozen for up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g