Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 red potatoes, diced and steamed
- ½ lb green beans, halved and steamed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ English cucumber
- 5 large eggs, and chopped
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup nicoise olives
- 2 5-oz cans tuna in water, flaked
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Divide the dressing in 5 mason jars and layer in potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, cucumber, boiled eggs, red onion and olives.
- To help salads last longer, store tuna or salmon on the side and add just before eating. Store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 481Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 265mgSodium: 570mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 6gSugar: 6gProtein: 30g