Mushroom & Goat Cheese Omelette
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms, sautéed
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- In a nonstick pan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Once the butter is melted, pour in the eggs and stir constantly with a rubber spatula. Once the eggs begin to solidify, swirl the pan to fill in any gaps. Run the spatula along the edge of the pan to make sure it doesn't stick.
- When the eggs have set in an even layer, add the mushrooms and goat cheese. Carefully, by tipping the pan slightly, fold the omelette over on itself.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply