Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp instant espresso powder
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted almonds
- 1 tsp mini dark chocolate chips
- Mix together the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder and espresso powder in an airtight container. Top with the yogurt, almonds and chocolate chips. Allow the oatmeal to sit in the refrigerator overnight before enjoying.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.