Frittatas are a wonderful protein-packed make-ahead breakfast option that you can prep during your Sunday meal prep! This delicious version features bacon, red peppers, spinach, Manchego cheese and a hint of smoked paprika!
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 bacons, diced
- ½ Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup Manchego cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Manchego cheese, paprika, salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a skillet, fry bacon over medium heat until it becomes slightly golden. Add onion and sauté until softened. Add garlic, roasted red peppers and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Spoon mixture into well-greased muffin tin. Fill with egg mixture.
- Bake between 10 and 12 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 213mgSodium: 338mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 15g