Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 8 plum , pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 6 small ramekins. Set them aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the plums with the cornstarch and cinnamon until they are well coated. Add the honey and mix well. Divide the plums between the ramekins. Set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rolled oats, almond flour, pistachios, brown sugar, and room-temperature butter. Mix with your hands until mixture becomes crumbly. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of each ramekin.
- Bake until they are golden and the plums have softened, 25 to 30 minutes. If the tops begin to brown too quickly, cover them loosely with foil.
- Allow them to cool for 5 minutes before serving or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 29gProtein: 4g