Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 6-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, fresh thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- In a large measuring cup or mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Divide the mushroom mixture evenly between the muffin tin. Slowly, pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms and top with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the eggs have completely set and the tops are golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 4 days