Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 6 serving muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Divide the tomatoes, basil and ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese equally in each muffin cup. Pour in the egg mixture. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until frittatas are set.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 193mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 9g