Mini Broccoli & Cheddar Frittatas
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin liberally. Set it aside.
- Lightly steam the broccoli florets until they become bright green.
- Divide the broccoli between the muffin cups. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, half of the cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into each cup until it’s ¾ full. Top each cup with the remaining shredded cheddar cheese. Bake until the quiche has set, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Eat cold or reheat in the microwave.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 309mgSodium: 411mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 19g
Leave a Reply