Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 22 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- 2 tsp Greek seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine feta cheese, olives, roasted red peppers and parsley. Set aside.
- Using a sharp paring knife cut a slit into the thickest part of the chicken breast to create a small pocket. Stuff each pocket with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the filling.
- Arrange chicken breasts on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 1147mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 40g