Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 whole wheat pita
- ¼ cup hummus
- 2 tbsp marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp roasted red peppers
- 1 tbsp sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- To assemble the pizza, spread the hummus over the pita. Top with the olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers, and Greek seasoning. Sprinkle the feta on top.
- Bake until the pita is lightly toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the fresh parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.