Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 8 oz feta cheese, sliced into ½-inch slices
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp Greek seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to broil. Grease four small ramekins.
- Divide the feta slices between all of the rammekins. Top with the roasted red peppers, artichokes, olives, Greek seasoning, olive oil, and black pepper. Bake until the cheese begins to brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with fresh pita.