Meatball Stuffed Pasta Shells
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 18 large dried pasta shells
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 36 frozen meatballs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Cook the pasta shells in boiling water until they begin to soften, about 8 minutes. Drain the shells and rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Spread a thin layer of the tomato sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. Stuff each shell with two meatballs. Arrange the stuffed shells in the baking dish. Continue until all of the shells have been filled. Pour the remaining pasta sauce over the shells and top with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the pasta until the meatballs are heated through, about 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 899Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 1310mgCarbohydrates: 112gFiber: 10gSugar: 9gProtein: 40g
Leave a Reply