Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 8 chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange the chicken thighs in a large airtight container. Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss to coat everything evenly. Allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet and season with more salt and pepper to taste. Discard the remaining marinade. Bake the chicken until it is golden and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 366mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 31g