Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 tilapia fillets (4oz)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 mangos, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup red cabbage
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the fish on the baking sheet and evenly coat with the vegetable oil. Sprinkle generously with the Cajun seasoning. Bake the fish until it is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all of the salsa ingredients. Set it aside.
- Once the fish is cooked, using a fork, flake it into large pieces. Divide the tilapia between all of the tortillas and top with the mango salsa.
- Serve immediately topped with the cabbage, cilantro, and lime wedges or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 498Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 1052mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 7gSugar: 32gProtein: 49g